Pages


I'm not the type of girl who's into fashion, sugar, spice & everything nice. I'm far too clueless when it comes to trends and what's popular. Honestly, I'm the type of girl who dresses for comfort. Sure, I've bought a few pieces of clothes which I thought looked quite trendy but I end up just leaving it in the carrier because I'm too timid to put it on. The chances of chocolate rain is higher compared to me dressing up.

But if the sky really starts pouring liquid Cadbury, then I'd probably be wearing what I feel closest to better than what I'm used to, which is pictured above. Probably the most ideal outfit I can pull off without trying too hard? I've had friends telling me that I'm too boyish that arriving in a dress would make them feel awkward. (Such is friendship but sometimes their honesty is heartbreaking) so I thought of a potential outfit inspiration that really describes me and all I could think of was one...or two...


The perfect duo; Daria & Jane. Sure, it was a 90's thing but it is that feminist vibe that made their style stand memorable (although I think that was not what they were going for) but if it was comfortable for them to wear everyday (except for Jane who had some...phases), then why not just for a day out. Hence, my ideal outfit would be inspired by Daria but of course with some girly accents included because even if my friends say I'm not meant to be girly but I still have genitals of a child-bearing woman so to hell with them!

So it's quite obvious I like the kickass boots paired with a black skirt but no way am I walking around a humid country in a military-like jacket. I fell in love with the lightweight ombre cotton jumper from Lavish Alice and I thought that it's gorgeous because as much as I love to kick butt, there's this dainty part of me that is very connected to my estrogen level. And yes, every girl needs a freaking bow on her but I like my subtle, in a form of a ring because let's just say, I'm not really an appropriate gift for anyone. Oh how I love florals (but I dislike receiving flowers because I always don't know what to do with them...oh well!) Pretty pretty florals. I'm like half & half. Edgy with some form of daintiness. Floral's edge, I say. Or I could be wrong but what the heck!

Love,
Nasha IX



No comments:

Post a Comment